We believe that it is crucial to one’s overall well-being to include social programming to allow for a holistic approach to life. Our team of activity staff strives to develop programs that will interest everyone and encourage resident participation. An activity staff member will spend time with you to get to know you and your interests. A variety of groups and professional entertainers visit regularly to offer many options to meet your individual preferences.
- Daily activities to encourage socialization
- Exercise programs to improve balace and assist in maintaining strength
- Multi-denominational religious services including communion and rosary
- Mutli-passenger bus service for facility scheduled outings
- Family incorporated activities: care plan meetings, family nights, holiday-themed dinners and other events
- Personalized one-on-one programs to encourage residents to continue their life-long hobbies such as reading, needlework, puzzles, games, etc.