More than 2,000 volunteer hours are shared each year to add to the quality of life of residents at Oak Hill and Magnolia Terrace.
When you volunteer at Oak Hill and Magnolia Terrace, you are a blessing to our residents. Whether you are playing games, singing or making crafts, your talents brighten our residents’ days and their surroundings. In addition to adult volunteers, students fulfilling community service projects or youth groups/school groups are welcome to volunteer. If you or your group are interested in volunteering, please contact the Activity Director at 618-939-3488.
Our volunteer opportunities include:
- Assisting with an event or program such as Soup ‘n Pie Supper, Veteran’s program, making stollens, birthday parties, games, etc.
- Sharing your skills, talents and hobbies
- Working at the Chez LaRue gift shop and ice cream parlor
- Visiting with our residents
- Bringing your pet in to interact with our residents