What I like best about Oak Hill…….
- Friendliness and a homey feeling – Rita
- We are one big “family”. Our family is made up of residents, staff, volunteers, resident’s family members, our families and facility pets. I am thankful for each member of this family. I have laughed with them, cried with them, encouraged them, comforted them, and loved them. Together we make a family. – Faith
- I like how everyone is so helpful, not only with each other, but with the residents and their families. – Deb
- I enjoy seeing the residents having fun. – Hannah
- It is a good place to work and can be lots of fun. We have great supervisors and hardworking co-workers. The benefits are wonderful with many activities for employees too. We are family. Residents are great to work with – you fall in love with each and every one, so many grandmas and grandpas! – Kay
- I like best is the people (workers and residents) They are great!! So friendly and outgoing – the facility is homey. – Cherie
- Oak Hill has great benefits and is community oriented. – Stephanie
- The residents. I know I am loved and appreciated every day when I come to work. They make me laugh every day! – Wendy
Employees Show Thanks
Thank you for reminding me that there are still good people in the world. Kindhearted people who give of themselves. People who go above and beyond to make sure those around them get cared about. I’m so happy people like that are still around.
To the staff at Oak Hill, I just want to say thank you for all your thoughts, visits, and prayers during my hospital stay. You are very caring people and that’s why you are all good in caring for others. May God bless each one of you all.
Thanks, Darlene King
Oak Hill Staff, Thank you for the beautiful plant. Also thank you for the kind words and condolences during this time of sadness.
Thank you again, Debra Carrico
To all my co-workers, residents and staff and Oak Hill, I would like to thank everyone who made my retirement party a success. The decorated cake and punch were delicious. Thank you to everyone who signed my card and for the monetary gift. Thank you to the kitchen staff for the chocolate chip cookies and to Carla for the decorated cake. Thank you to Wendy in Activity in Magnolia Terrace for the coffee cake and lottery ticket. Thank you to Dan and everyone in maintenance for the card and lottery tickets. I appreciate your friendship and plan on stopping by.
Thank you all again, Gary Doerr